ABD Campus Coordinator
Are you ready for the best part-time college job in the known universe? Say goodbye to the bookstore or campus restaurant, and say hello to awesome.
Here are the top 5 reasons to become an ABD Campus Coordinator:
1. Make lots of money working about 15 hours a week
2. Impress future employers with real sales experience
3. Meet new people at your campus, make friends, and charm ‘em!
4. Gain tons of connections as a member of the ABD team
5. With commission on every order, the harder you work the more you make!
Working at ABD
Here at ABD, we’re a family. A family of like-minded, creative folks who are fueled by the pursuit of awesomeness.
We love what we do. We care. We work tirelessly to make sure our clients receive the best service, the best designs, and the best apparel in the known universe.
We value a relaxed work environment where we can share silly photos of dogs and still get everything done at the end of the day. Because that’s who we are, and that’s when we’re at our happiest. And as the old saying doesn’t go, happiness begets awesomeness.
We’d love to have you on board. College grads and Los Angeles locals preferred!
If you’re interested in joining the team as a Graphic Design Ninja, click here.
If you’re interested in joining the team as a Style Rep, click here.